JOIN THE BUYING LEGAL® COUNCIL TODAY AND YOU WILL
BENEFIT IN MULTIPLE WAYS:
- Access the largest collection of knowledge on legal procurement: Primers, Cheat Sheets, Templates, Videos, Podcasts, slides from previous conferences and conference calls, and other useful material on legal procurement.
- Our 8-step onboarding process will help you succeed quickly in the legal category.
- Opportunity to learn from and share with other professionals in similar roles
- In-person and online forums for the exchange of ideas, insight, and knowledge
- Access to our LinkedIn group
Education & Insights
- Educational and professional development opportunities
- Access to summary material on all prior conferences
- Educational material to make your job easier
- Access to proprietary and relevant research
- Best Practices calls: experts present on a variety of relevant topics, such as RFPs, fee arrangements, negotiating with law firms, scorecards for firms and others.
- Legal Lessons calls: Increase your category knowledge with our 60-minute live “Mini Law School” webinars on a variety of legal topics and legal systems. The Legal Lessons will help you become a better, more sophisticated buyer of legal services.
Download our Member Benefits Flyer.
Learn more about our Member Resources:
READY TO JOIN?
Membership in the Buying Legal®Council is open to anyone working on the client side: in legal procurement, operations, the legal department at large or other in-house positions.
We offer individual and corporate memberships: Corporate membership includes up to 10 team members worldwide. Individual memberships stay with the member, even if he/she changes employer. Conference call participation is limited to the individual member and does not extend to his/her colleagues. Membership runs for a twelve-month period from the time you sign up.