A legal panel can help you optimize your services and get the best value for your legal spend while affording you the opportunity to collaborate with external lawyers for a unique learning experience.
Do you ever wish there was a legal procurement guru who could answer all your questions? Or a library where you could go to get answers to every conundrum?
The heart of our 2019 conferences is equipping you with the information you need to make better buying decisions. We've assembled some of the best industry leaders/experts to provide realtime strategies to meet you where you are and advise on future predictions.
We know there are many conferences available to you, but allow us a moment to clarify why Buying Legal conferences stand apart.
Last Wednesday we welcomed Tim Corcoran, who specializes in guiding law firms and law departments leaders through the profitable disruption of outdated business models, to present for our Best Practice Webinar.
Have you taken the survey yet?
Please do it ASAP, it only takes a couple minutes and helps advance the field of Legal Procurement.
2019 brings more opportunities for growth, for transforming old processes, for information on the latest thinking and practices, for untapping your potential, and opportunities to collaborate and share best practices.
We are here with you every step of the way. This legal procurement thing ain't easy. It can feel like you're climbing uphill on your elbows. And for what? Those little baby steps of....
How to get a leg up on the competition, an interview with John de Forte. Do you want an advantage to winning proposals? We believe you will have an advantage, if you familiarize...
Join The Brief!
Receive a free Cheat Sheet on Questions to Ask on your Next RFP.
In case you missed our previous newsletters
- 5 Take-Aways From the 2018 North American Legal Procurement Conference
- Three Winning Traits of Our Awards Winners
- The North America Conference in NYC
- Would a Should Cost Analysis Transform Your 2019 Legal Spend Budget? It Could!
- It’s Not a Snowflake!
- Which is it? Legal Ops? or Legal Procurement?
- Managing Intellectual Property Costs - Introducing IP Primer
- New Directory of Legal Service Providers
- Elements of Pricing, Invoicing and What Not to Miss
- The best place for information on Legal Procurement,summer reading, latest videos & podcasts
- What it Takes to Win a Legal Procurement Award Part III
- What it Takes to Win a Legal Procurement Award Part II
- What it takes to win a legal procurement award
- Three Important Takeaways from the Legal Procurement EMEA Conference
- Building Authentic Partnerships is Key to Big Savings