Given the sensitivity of the topic, the Buying Legal Council requires all Members and Friends to fully comply with Antitrust Regulations. At our conferences, conference calls, and meetings, we only use information that is in the public domain and we:
Click here to download our Antitrust Policy.
- Do not discuss past, current or future prices.
- Do not discuss what is a fair profit level.
- Do not discuss an increase or decrease in price.
- Do not discuss standardizing or stabilizing prices.
- Do not discuss refusing to deal with a firm because of its pricing practices.