ARTICLES ON LEGAL PROCUREMENT
We are maintaining a log of all articles ever written on legal procurement. Browse by year of publication and see how legal procurement has become more and more important!
If you have written an article on Legal Procurement that we have missed and should include in our database, please email Doria Thompson-Delgado.
RETRIEVE ARTICLES FROM:
- Deutscher AnwaltSpiegel von Dr. Silvia Hodges Silverstein (May 27, 2020) Die Coronakrise überstehen - einige Gedanken aus de Praxis
- Law360 by Vivek Hatti and Jaron Luttich (May 15, 2020) Making Law Firm Panels Work For The Cost-Conscious GC
- LexLatin por Dr. Silvia Hodges Silverstein (May 18, 2020) O que os clientes querem agora mais do que nunca
- LexLatin por Dr. Silvia Hodges Silverstein (May 13, 2020) Lo que los clientes de las firmas legales quieren ahora mas que nunca.
- Juristes Associes with Dr. Silvia Hodges Silverstein (May 8, 2020) Comment s' Organisent les Clients Pour Gérer Leur Budget*
Reuters by Caroline Spiezio (April 21st, 2020) Legal depts delaying bills and seeking discounts amid pandemic
Spend Matters with Dr. Silvia Hodges Silverstein (April 16, 2020) Buying legal services and legal tech: When will YOU conquer the legal category?
Law.com by Beau Wysong (March 30, 2020) Strategic Sourcing Technology for Legal Service Procurement
Legal Business World Publications By Sebastian Hartmann (March 10, 2020) Managing for Outcome: Rethinking Value Chains in Professional Services
ABA Journal BY STEPHANIE FRANCIS WARD (FEBRUARY 27, 2020) What legal tech jobs are available for new lawyers?
Business Law Magazine By Prof. Dr. Bruno Mascello (February 27, 2020) Innovation is Here to Stay: There is no Quick Win for Anybody
- Bloomberg Law: Jaap Bosman (February 5, 2020) INSIGHT: Fundamental Changes Coming to the Legal Industry This Decade
- Berbay Marketing & PR: Dr. Silvia Hodges Silverstein Podcast: Legal Procurement: Understanding What the Buyer Wants to Win RFPs
- Bloomberg Law: Elizabeth Smith & Roger Garceau (January 28, 2020) INSIGHT: Law Firms Must Innovate to Keep Up With Alternative Service Providers