An ever-widening array of new data analytics tools and dashboards are empowering legal departments and their procurement teams with a wealth of data driven insights. These insights can be utilized to help uncover opportunities for savings and accelerate value through enhancing outside counsel relationships and performance.
Join us for an eye-opening discussion as we examine how corporate legal departments are leveraging these advanced data analytics tools and techniques to enable improved understanding and more informed decision making across all stages of the procurement journey… or are they?
Monique White, Senior Director at Morae, will moderate a panel of experts including Magen McClintock, Procurement Strategist at KeyBank, Marcelo Peviani, Director of COE Transactions, Technology and Operations at Lenovo and Bill Novomisle, Director of Legal Operations at Cresco Labs.
Discussion topics include:
- Cycle Time: Specifically focused on intake to resolution and what should be measured across these key phases of the journey, such as turnaround time on matters and how quickly counsel can resolve litigations, negotiate contracts or close a deal
- Budget/Efficiency: % variance to budget
- Spending by Matter Type: X amount as a % of total legal costs
- Recoveries: By In-House, External Counsel by currency amount
- Outside Counsel Evaluations: Use of KPIs for Law Firm Performance Ratings
Powered by MORAE Global. Transforming the Legal Industry.